Om oss / About us

Gasa 2, 93091 Slagnäs, Sweden
Phone +46 738068864

Samstag, 10. März 2012

We sit in our cabin with a good breakfast. Only 4 hours until we start out from downtown Alta with bibnumber 27 :) I´m very happy that it start soon, all the meetings and banquets before the race are nice, but we are here to drive dogs. The dogs look good, they where eating and drinking well this morning and are interested in what all other teams around are doing.
I will thank all the wellwishers and sms I received. I thank all of you in this way, so I must not answer every single sms ;)))
Hope you all enjoy the race like I will do it! Maybe I have sometimes the mood and write two or three words, will see :) Otherwise, we see us in Alta on moday evening!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Kati & Jörg, ich verfolge nun schon eine ganze Weile Eure Vorbereitungen. Das Ganze "Projekt" ist ja wahnsinnig aufwendig. Ich drücke Dir ganz doll die Daumen, dass Dir mit den jungen Wilden eine ganz vordere Platzierung gelingt. Ich verfolge das Rennen in Internet. Heute Vormittag war ja der Start. Mit den GPS tracking kann man wunderbar die Strecke verfolgen. Heute Vormittag hatte es den Anschein ob es Probleme mit der GPS Ortung gibt aber nun sind alle Teilnehmer sichtbar - Technik die begeistert.

    AntwortenLöschen