Om oss / About us

Gasa 2, 93091 Slagnäs, Sweden
Phone +46 738068864

Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Small update

I´m in Karasjok now and it looks not that bad ;) I guess that I can take all 8 dogs with me to Jergul when I start at 19:51 this evening. Until now I had a lot of fun with our youngsters and they really rock the sled :)))
Vino was a bit stiff in his left backleg when we came into Levajok, but after a good massage and Algyval it went well and he had no problems during the run. Tschmil start now and has a bit blood in his pooh, so I look how he is after the rest and decide it together with the vet. Otherwise I take him with me to Jergul and look if it become better.
That´s all for now, I wait now how the times of the other compeditors are, especially Ole Wingren. Then I will sleep one hour and take more care of the dogs.
See you in Alta!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Katy, tolle Platzierung bis jetzt. Das mit dem massieren der Hunde finde ich richtig gut. Uns Menschen tut es ja nach großen Anstrengungen auch richtig gut und hilft - so ist es auch bei den Hunden. Meine beiden Malamuten genießen das nach dem Roller fahren auch.
    Ich drücke für den Rest des Rennens noch ganz doll die Daumen - und die Minute, die Du zurück liegst, das ist doch mit Deinen Hunden eine lösbare Aufgabe!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vi följer loppet med spänning. Det ser toppen ut! Hoppas sista sträckorna går lika bra och att hundarna mår bra. Heja heja heja!!...(PS: What are you thinking about??...:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations! You made silver gold!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. JUHUUUUU.WOW!!!! Gratuliere Euch ganz doll! Hab's mir auf der webcam angesehen. Ihr seid toll! Gut gemacht und alle 8 Hunde sahen (von oben betrachtet) so munter und guter stimmung aus. Wow. Glücklich.

    AntwortenLöschen