Om oss / About us

Gasa 2, 93091 Slagnäs, Sweden
Phone +46 738068864

Montag, 19. September 2011

Harestua

This weekend I was turning to the south to the sleddog seminarium in Harestua. I was there with my ManMat equipment and to listen Roger Dahl and Arleigh Reynolds. My fall-booties were like usual soon sold out and the other equipment was also very popular.
Like last year I slept over by Nina Skramstad and this time I had even the time to drive a trainings round with her dogs. Many thanks to Nina and Didrik for their hospitality and the talks about dogs until 2 o´clock in the morning ;)))
In about two weeks I pack again and went over to Kiruna to their seminarium.


Loading out my ManMat-equipment
Slide show from Roger Dahl

Arleigh Reynolds spoke about the nutrition of racing dogs

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nice to see you again, Katy! Good luck at the Kiruna seminar! Welcome back here net year. All the best, Nina

    AntwortenLöschen