Om oss / About us

Gasa 2, 93091 Slagnäs, Sweden
Phone +46 738068864

Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

A new puppy

Yesterday I went over the norwegian border to Bodö. There I was taking a 9 week old puppy from Knut Skår. Father of the puppy is our Tchmil, the mother is a daughter of our old famous Robert. Could be an interesting combination!


Our little girl to the right together with her black brother.
Mama Ronja, a typical Robert offspring.


The little girl is not so sure if it´s ok with me...


On my way through the mountains. You can see there is still snow left.


So we spend the night...I was late at home so we decide not to shock the girl anymore and she should stay in the house with us. So I took a mattress and sleeping bag and we had a good first night together. Now she is out in the kennel with the other dogs. Maybe she liked the last night more?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen